Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 9, 2013

Family Effort..Cleanup

This was a great day to be outside cleaning up! +7C  (45F) and sunny. I got to supervise due to a wrenched back while trimming Alpine. That's why I have no shovel in my hand. Instead, I took pictures of other folks working. After all, age must have some benefits.

 Myself and son Mike. Mike is the one working. :-}
 Elaine, AJ and Mike. Me, behind camera.
 We had Mad max checking up on things.
 Ah, yes, work! I could watch it all day!
 Noah (5) decided it's more fun to roll down the drifts.
Brooklyn found a sunny spot in the hay loft. " I don't do work!"
Ha, ha, there is lots more where that came from!

8 comments:

  1. never-ending poop machines. :) i like brooklyn's idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teamwork!

    The gardens will love that gold in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-shirt weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I like how you work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cameraman should get a raise in pay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a beautiful day to work outside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the man is in a t-shirt! WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Nice to see the cleanup and I read it :-)
    Still a lot of snow with you.
    Here in the Netherlands still snow but after the weekend place gradually get more heat :-)
    Greetings, Helma




    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.