Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

July 15, 2011

Is Big Brother watching?

YOU BETCHA!


This is SCAREY..BUT OH SO GOOD! AMAZING comes to mind..Check this out!

Check this out ...

This is the photo taken by PoMo photographer Ronnie Miranda that appeared in our Tri-City News last Friday (24-June).

When you open this up, check the left hand side where you can upsize the photo, and click on the Yellow print "view with GigaTag".

This is actually scary.  You can see - perfectly - the faces of every single individual - and there were thousands!

Privacy? 

THERE IS NO PRIVACY..

  This was sent to me by a friend. If you think you can get lost in a crowd, think again!

10 comments:

  1. Wow. This oughta' stop some lyin' to the spouse!

    Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, You're right. This is "cool" scary for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is incredible. Zooming in and you can see everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) Thank you! There must be a way I can incorporate that into a scary story in future....It's true, though, there is no privacy. The whole Google street view thing creeps me out, as well as the cellphones that track and broadcast where you are, etc. And it REALLY concerns me that so many young people don't know about this stuff and are potentially putting themselves in harm's way with all of the social networking sites. Sometimes I wish none of it had ever been invented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I got to see some faces up close alright. No one can hide anymore. I'll have to wear a mustache next time I'm in a crowd :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my first thought was oh my gosh I have never seen that many people that closely together.. enough to give me a anxiety attack! I don't do lots of people/ large crowds though this is way more than a large crowd lol, situations real well lol... whew...

    Yep no privacy anymore ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't believe it! amazing and scary.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.