Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

May 4, 2018

Spring Outing

I decided to take a bit of a walk/drive today. The bush is drying up and the critters are starting to move around. The Whitetail Deer look healthy.

I suspect there were a couple of fawns near by, but I didn't want to disturb them.

Some of them were hard to pick out. They blend right in.
There are still a few single geese around. Not a lot of other birds have arrived back yet. Due to the weather, I figure they are about a month behind normal.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.