Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 10, 2018

Tough Day for Photos!

Visibility was officially down to 1.6 km due to the forest fires in B.C. The light was similar to what you would find at sundown. The closest fires are about 900 km away!


Even though it was sunny with no clouds in the sky, you would never know it! 



This next shot is taken from a distance of 0.5 km, In the Athabasca River Valley. 




I did get some small critter pictures. I couldn't find the big ones
 Not sure what this beetle is. I think it is just a common, black ground beetle. I have exhausted my resources on this.

 My Scottish heritage is coming through.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.