Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

November 3, 2017

My Friend Hairy


A quite morning in the bush looking for Mr. Big Whitetail resulted in a sneak on this Hairy Woodpecker



 He was not bothered by me at all!



The light snow falling did not bother him at all.



He was quite happy picking grubs out of the tree. He was very successful at the task. As for me, I need to find a deer spot off the mountain due to the almost knee deep snow.



3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, venison. Do you ever hunt elk? Omg, so delicious.
    As always, your photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bird! It does look so cold there though!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.