Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

March 29, 2018

Yep, Its Spring in Whitecourt!


You would never know it though. We have had a major dump of snow almost twice a week. We are also running out of places to put the stuff!



I am thankful that my snow blower didn't sell as I have used it more times this winter than in the previous 5 years. 



I did take Daphne down to the river this afternoon. We did not go far because the snow made tough walking


 The major purpose was to see how the geese were doing, and to play out Daphne with the Kong on a Rope.
 There were lots of geese, mostly sleeping in the shallows or on shore. More than one must be wondering why they came back so soon!



Happy Easter Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.