Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

February 24, 2018

The River Again!

The day was a little warmer with temperatures around the freezing mark. My friends the Common Goldeneyes were still around swimming in the current and diving for food. They appear to have over wintered well. They are one of my favourite ducks.  


































The Eagles were still hanging out in the tree andwere kind of watching Daphne. Unfortunately they were in sleep mode and unwilling to fly.






















They sure are majestic in their manner, like don't muss with me!





These two seem to hang out together. Whether they will be a nesting pair we will see.



We have enough snow now that travel in the bush requires snow shoes and a lot of effort. It appears the forecast for the next two weeks is good and I can get back out looking for other critters.


Have a great weekend!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.