Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 26, 2016

A Little Rest

After a lot of driving in the last  few weeks to the Shuswap, to Red Deer, to Hinton and finally to Canmore (5 hours each way done in one day) I was due for a rest.

 The Magpies were very co-operative with some portraits and fly pasts.
 I particularly like this one.
 More Kestrels have move in. I counted nine today.
 They are very graceful! I need to catch one in the stoop. No luck so far, or too far away!
 This Kestrel was a little shaky on the landing. 
 Just a few more Magpies to finish the day off.







1 comment:

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.