Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

July 21, 2016

Need Some Help Here


I found this guy on a wet field and he doesn't match up with any thing in my bird books.


There a limited number of birds with the slightly up-turned beak with orange and black



Whatever matches the beak, doesn't match the grey legs. Any of you bird gurus recognize him?

His call is a single Keee Keee repeated.





1 comment:

  1. I found it! It is a Marbled Godwit! Thanks Audubon Society.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.