Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

June 29, 2016

Getting Old!


I always used to think that people wearing hearing aids were old! I have to rethink this a little as I am the proud wearer of two, high tech units



When I came home with them, I sat on the deck and listened to the house wrens singing, and the kids in the birdhouse hollering for food. This was the first time in years that I could hear them!

Today, I went out and tracked a Yellow Bellied Sapsucker to the nest, by following the chicks cheeping from inside the tree.

Also, the Old Boys Club at A&W was great because the aids filtered out the background noise, and I didn't have to lip read!

Life is gooood, and getting better!

2 comments:

  1. Life is good indeed!! And old is the new young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby needs them but, alas, not within our means.

    Congratulations! Enjoy the sounds.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.