Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

November 25, 2015

-20C and Still Hungry

The Chickadees do not seem to mind the cold!


 They aren't eating the berries yet. I guess the seeds and suet are better


 The Bohemian Wax Wings are still swarming the trees.

 They are little fluff balls



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots! They do look chilled, don't they?
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail has left a new comment on your post "-20C and Still Hungry":

    Wow!!!!

    They're saving the berries for hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have to eat to keep warm!!... Last night it was -4 here...and I was cold.... I had to think of Alberta weather....so I don't get climataized to this warm weather:)

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.