Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 26, 2015

Caught in the Act!

I taught Brooklyn how to pick blueberries a few years ago. It seems that she also likes tomatoes.


 She ate quite a few before I got to the camera.

 She was very gentle, and just lipped off the ripe ones. How do you get mad at this?


5 comments:

  1. Lol, Ian. You're a softie. I'd be yelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course you don't get mad at that :O).. especially since you taught her to pick fruit rofl rofl.. smart girl she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart dog! And with a good memory too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.