Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

December 1, 2014

The birds are Back.

Well, some of them anyway. During the snow and extreme cold, they have been notoriously absent. I guess they were hunkered down somewhere. The Magpies came back today (6 of them) and were very hungry. Sorry for the multitude of pictures, but I am trying to play camera catch up. In other words I have been click free for 4 days!






4 comments:

  1. they're really beautiful. i like 'frosty' in the first shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have magpies here, so I enjoyed these very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the shots of the magpies--their feathers look fluffed; they must be trying to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if magpies would naturalize here... lol. They are so exotic, I'd love to have them around. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.