Life On and Off an Acreage

In-sights into moving from an Acreage back to Town, plus a few things I find of interest.

Two things that horses are scared about:


1. Things that move
2. Things that don't move




Old enough to be eccentric, but not rich enough

August 15, 2014

What's Worse Than Gophers?

Boots started it and Brooklyn quickly picked up that the ground down below is cooler.
 I think I hit a rock!
 There is nothing like a belly hole! (a BIG belly hole)
 Solid comfort.
 Nope, Boots is not dead, but if it happens, all I have to do is fill in the hole.
Forgive us, Dad?   Maybe I can lend them out to an excavator company!

4 comments:

  1. mine love their holes, too. easy to fall into them if you're not paying attention walking across the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have quite a collection of holes. I mistakenly tried to fill them in but dogs gotta stay cool.

    Absolutely love that last picture. The light and the subject are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless their hearts! They just want to cool off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This took me back to when my daughters dog Dylan would dig holes just to lay in

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you enjoy the visit, and please feel free to comment. I appreciate all comments unless they are derogatory, racist or in bad taste.